🍾We LOVE all things Bubbly here!! Check these PJs before they are gone!🍾
May 31, 2019
It is officially summertime here in Texas. The temps are rising, the humidity is 99%, and schools are out! This leads to days full of popsicles, snow-cones, trips to the pool or beach, and wearing as little as dog-gone possible! I have been working on upping my toddler and children's wear game here, and I thought I'd share some of my favs with you!
I am just a sucker for a cute little Bubble Romp. If I could somehow pull this look off, I think I'd buy one in every color of the rainbow! (Not a visual moment...I assure you!) I have chosen a variety of these cuties for good reason.
1. This Gingham Bubble comes in Pink or Blue and has the most precious bows on the sides. It is girlie and sweet and makes me feel all those feels! It has snaps down south for easy diaper changes and a zipper in the back for simple on and off. It's an easy choice for a summer birthday gift.
2. Seersucker Ruffle Bottom Romper. Now, again, if ruffles looked cute on my behind, I'd be tempted all summer long! He he!! I think my granddaughters will have to carry this one on for me. This cuties has criss cross straps with adjustable button holes. I cannot say how handy this is, because we all know how fast these sugars grow, and we want this to last all summer long. It's so cool and airy, but it can easily be worn over a little tee for those cool summer evenings.
3. Let's get a little boy action going with this adorable, best-selling Jon Jon. This 'overall' is quite dapper in it's gingham and seersucker fabrics. I think this is the sweetest little boy summer suit and remember dressing my son in similar summer wear long ago! (He is now 6'2") This is another outfit that will be great as is, or put a little tee under for a little cooler environments.
4. Madras Bubble Suit is packed with color and preciousness. This plaid cutie has a pretty bow in the back, as well as buttons down each side. This bubble does not have snaps, but unbuttons easily down both sides, making is an easy access situation!
5. Next, this Bow Back Dress is just about as cute as it gets...and as summery. With a deep V-back, it is embellished with a Gingham ruffle and bow. The front is a clean slate for a perfect monogram! I just love this!
6. Speaking of Bows, let's visit this little number. The Bows and Stripes 2 pc Short Set has style and sass! This set has a lot of summer play in it's future! I love the fun summer colors.
7. Is it summer without a fishing trip? These Children's Fishing Shirts have you covered for catching the biggest and baddest fishes in the water! These come in great colors for boys or girls!
8. Rounding out the list for now are these Boy's Gingham Shorts. I think these are needed in every color to last the whole summer long...or at least until there are more holes than swiss cheese!
I hope this Guide helps with all your Summer Gift and Play clothes needs! There is a lot of cuteness in this list, and there is even more on the rest of the website! If you have any questions about monograms or fonts at all, don't hesitate to shoot me a message or give me a call. As always, we love to help you in any way we can! Happy Summer and be safe!
July 19, 2019
July 03, 2019
June 04, 2019